- Who is it forYou want to climb alongside your child on the walls with auto-belayers, you want to try bouldering with your child or you want to climb with a rope and your child has permission to be by your side, this course is required.
- Age requirement8 years and over
- Duration1 hour
- ReservationMandatory for Boisbriand (Saturday & Sunday at 11 a.m. and Friday at 6 p.m.)
Not mandatory for Laval
- Who is it forYou want your child to take climbing lessons, it is possible from the age of 4 years.
- Additional Information This service is offered by our Action Directe division, which is located in the Boisbriand center. They offer courses of different levels depending on the age of the child.